[ixpmanager] How you handle MLAG in IXP Manager?

Salvador Bertenbreiter salvador at peruix.net
Sat Oct 15 19:05:52 IST 2022

Hi,
I hope you're doing well. We are now implementing MLAG in our Spine
switches, because some months ago we suffered a major traffic disruption
due to a problem in our spine switch, and the jump to VxLAN requires a
major redesign of our network, so this offers an "easy" solution.
I know that IXP Manager doesn't support MLAG, but I'm wondering if there's
anyone already using MLAG and using IXP manager for monitoring those
interfaces. If so, how do you handle them? As a regular LAG and another
connection with the same LAG name in the other switch part of the MLAG?

Best regards,

Salvador