[ixpmanager] Core Bundle Query

billynkid at gmail.com billynkid at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 05:13:57 IST 2022

Hi IXP Manager Team,

We are looking to add our intersite (core bundle?) links to IXP Manager.
However when we went through the core bundle wizard and added these ports
it add them to our overall aggregate traffic graph. Which seems incorrect.
We want to added these links for monitoring without them counting towards
our peering total as they don't. We just want to monitor them for
availability and traffic.

Q: Are core bundles meant for intersite links?
Q: Do we need a dedicated customer entry for our peering LAN to which we
assign these core bundles.
Q: If we have to create a second customer to represent the Peering LAN how
do we do that without it showing up on our overall aggregate graphs?

Simon

--
Simon Vass