[ixpmanager] MRTG error after removing a customer

Nick Hilliard (INEX) nick at inex.ie
Sat Oct 1 21:30:47 IST 2022

Pete Ashdown via ixpmanager wrote on 01/10/2022 20:50:
> My update-mrtg script is generating this error after I removed a
> customer.  Is there something that needs to be done to remove them from
> mysql as well?
>
> In Connection.php line 703:
>
>   could not find driver (SQL: select * from `cust`)
>
> In Connector.php line 70:
>
>   could not find driver

is the php-mysql package installed?

Oh, wait.  Do you have multiple conflicting php installations on your
system?  If you're on ubuntu, try the following:

# dpkg -l | grep php

If this shows anything other than a single php version installed, it
could be happening that you're running one version of php for the CLI
and another for WWW services.