[ixpmanager] 5.8.0 > 6.0.0 Upgrade Issues

Jason Gintert jason at ohioix.net
Thu May 26 19:51:05 IST 2022

Thank you gentlemen, I really appreciate your support.

Some follow up questions for you:

• I upgraded to Ubuntu 20.04 from 18.04 before updating IXP Manager which I believe was implied as a preferred option in the video. I’m wondering if something might have changed since then with the available packages? Should one instead upgrade IXP Manager upgrade to 6.0.0 first then upgrade Ubuntu?
• If IXP Manager works well with PHP 8.1, any insight on the error I’m getting at step 10 (installing required libraries with composer) of the process from the release notes?

I’m thinking of trying again by first upgrading IXP Manager to 6.0.0 then upgrading Ubuntu, the same way it was done in the video.

—
Jason Gintert
Ohio IX
https://ixpmanager.ohioix.net/