[ixpmanager] rpki-validator and looking-glass problems

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Thu May 19 10:50:44 IST 2022

DDFR | Samaneh Amini via ixpmanager wrote on 16/05/2022 08:40:

> Hello,
>
> I faced two problems in ixp-manager, could you please let me know how
> I can solve these issue
>
> 1.I have enabled rpki-validator in .env file but in configuration file
> of bird-server I see yet
>
> RPKI is enabled but not RPKI routers configured in your .env file.
>
>                 The port/IP of rpki-validator is reachable in
> ixp-manager( checked via telnet)

You need something like the following in your .env:

IXP_RPKI_RTR1_HOST=192.0.2.1
IXP_RPKI_RTR1_PORT=3323
IXP_RPKI_RTR2_HOST=192.0.2.2
IXP_RPKI_RTR2_PORT=3323

> 2.looking-glass of my bird server is reachable in url, but in
> ixp-manager panel there is no looking-glass under menu Peering,
> Although, I have enabled it in  .env
>
> IXP_FE_FRONTEND_DISABLED_LOOKING_GLASS=false
>
> http://rs00-ipv4.ddfman.nl looks normal and I see home page
>
> but I see in http://rs00-ipv4.ddfman.nl/api

Can you run through the debugging steps in
https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/looking-glass/ ?  If RoutesRequests
is getting a http exception, then that indicates that the
http://rs00-ipv4.ddfman.nl/api cannot be found.