[ixpmanager] rpki-validator and looking-glass problems

DDFR | Samaneh Amini samaneh.amini at ddfr.nl
Mon May 16 07:40:16 IST 2022

Hello,

I faced two problems in ixp-manager, could you please let me know how I can solve these issue

1.       I have enabled rpki-validator in .env file but in configuration file of bird-server I see yet

     RPKI is enabled but not RPKI routers configured in your .env file.

                The port/IP of rpki-validator is reachable in ixp-manager( checked via telnet)

2.       looking-glass of my bird server is reachable in url, but in ixp-manager panel there is no looking-glass under menu Peering, Although, I have enabled it in  .env

IXP_FE_FRONTEND_DISABLED_LOOKING_GLASS=false

http://rs00-ipv4.ddfman.nl looks normal and I see home page
but I see in http://rs00-ipv4.ddfman.nl/api

Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.
1/1NotFoundHttpException in RoutesRequests.php line 460:
1.    in RoutesRequests.php line 460
2.    at Application->handleDispatcherResponse() in RoutesRequests.php line 397
3.    at Application->Laravel\Lumen\Concerns\{closure}() in RoutesRequests.php line 643
4.    at Application->sendThroughPipeline() in RoutesRequests.php line 399
5.    at Application->dispatch() in RoutesRequests.php line 340
6.    at Application->run() in index.php line 28

I'm looking forward to hearing from you, soon

Met vriendelijke groet,

Samaneh Amini

Netwerkengineer     ma, di, wo, do, vr aanwezig
[DDFR-handtekening verkort]