[ixpmanager] IX-F Export / IXPDB import oddity

Paul Emmons paul at ninja-ix.net
Wed Mar 9 03:17:04 GMT 2022

We are seeing an issue when ixpdb imports our IX-F where one of our
facilities is being shown as our switch name rather than the name in the
associated peeringDB number.  When I look at the extract from our IXP
Manager it looks correct.  I emailed them a while back and didn't hear
back.  Thought I would ask here. Is there some other file?

Here is our snipit:

                     "id": 24,
                     "name": "PHX-ECX-SW1",
                     "colo": "PHX-EdgeConneX",