[ixpmanager] Issue with mac addresses not updating after conversion to 6.2

Paul Emmons paul at ninja-ix.net
Thu Mar 3 01:42:43 GMT 2022

I un commented the php and reran artisan poll but it didn't change.  I
did some more digging and looked how another system was presenting
traffic data and noticed that the "C" in the Virtual interface name was
different.   In IXPManger the virtual interface name is Port-channel but
the switches are reporting Port-Channel. Changed that and it's working.

I have a clone of the 5.8 and it was the same there but obviously were
weren't pulling MACs.