[ixpmanager] Issue with mac addresses not updating after conversion to 6.2

Paul Emmons paul at ninja-ix.net
Wed Mar 2 17:56:57 GMT 2022

Thanks Nick - Really making progress here.

I've got all the mac addresses in the table now!  I'll work on sFLOW next.

Just to confirm, the addresses don't show up on the the ADMIN UI
*unless* we switch to configured MACs.

Or do I need to change to configured to move on to sFLOW?

~ Paul

--
~ Paul Emmons
Executive Director