[ixpmanager] Nagios Configuration Troubles After 4x > 6x Upgrade

Kyle Spencer kyle at stormzero.com
Tue Jun 28 17:36:55 IST 2022

Hi Nick,

Thank you for this. The attached file gave us enough of a clue to
identify the remaining differences and missing directives.

For reference I've attached a configuration file which includes all of
the missing templates and commands necessary to get Nagios running
based on IXP Manager's current documentation in case others run into
the same issue.

Regards,
Kyle Spencer

--