[ixpmanager] IXPManager v6.0.0 - Issue with mysql backup

Marinos Dimolianis mdimolianis at netmode.ntua.gr
Wed Jan 19 10:39:11 GMT 2022

Hi all,
We recently upgraded from v5.8 to v6.0.0 and we bumped into a very
strange issue with regards to the database backup process.

Specifically, using the backup notes available in the IXPM website
(https://docs.ixpmanager.org/usage/operational-notes/#backup-ixp-manager)
mysqldump command returns the following error:

/mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM
`view_cust_current_active`': View 'ixpmanager6.view_cust_current_active'
references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or
definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)/

Note that we didn't face any issue during the upgrade process. The most
strange thing is that executing the same command for the database we
used in IXPMv5.8 operates fine.

Just to mention that before the upgrade backing up our database didn't
provide any issues.

Do you have any ideas since this issue doesn't allow us to correctly
back up our database.

P.S.

Server version: 8.0.27 MySQL Community Server - GPL

Kind Regards,

Marinos