[ixpmanager] Mailing List Setup

Paul Emmons paul at ninja-ix.net
Thu Feb 24 19:11:02 GMT 2022

I'm a little lost here.  We didn't have the mailinglist integration on
our v5 setup.  I've "Successfully"  updated to 6.2.

I've got an existing mailman 2.1.x on another box and am comfortably
with api /etc. Going thru the docs I'm confused with:

After Steps 1 -3 in Configuring Available Mailing Lists, where does the
user select, or see, which lists they want to subscribe/ unsubscribe?

If I continue on and run the API  I am not getting any data back as
there doesn't appear to be a
https://portal.ninja-ix.net/api/v4/mailing-list/init/members file.

Thanks for any hints.