[ixpmanager] Call to undefined method IXP\Models\Vlan::getName()

Lucas Wood lucasw at maine.edu
Fri Sep 24 12:46:13 IST 2021

Hi,

I recently upgraded from v5.8 to v6.0.0 then to v6.0.1. At first I thought
everything upgraded just fine, but now whenever I go to generate router
config for our BIRD route servers I get this error:

ixp:/srv/ixpmanager$ ./artisan router:generate-configuration rs1-lan1-ipv4

In ForwardsCalls.php line 50:

  Call to undefined method IXP\Models\Vlan::getName()

I've gone back through the upgrade notes multiple times and don't think I
missed any post upgrade steps. We are still using Bird v1.6.8 and the
Birdeye API calls all seem to still be working.

Any help would be appreciated!

--
*Lucas Wood*
Network Engineer II