[ixpmanager] Migration to another IPv4 range

aleksandr at speed-ix.net aleksandr at speed-ix.net
Fri Oct 29 15:37:52 IST 2021

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your fast reaction and reply.

In total, it's clear how to act on side of the IXP manager and RSs.

The biggest problem from our point of view is the migration of members. As soon as the first member will change their setting to use new IPs (RouteServers, Collectors, etc) they will not be able to exchange traffic with other members and the traffic of this member will be gone from IXP till the rest will do changes. Otherwise, they must keep sessions with old RouteServers till all members will migrate to the new IPs.

With kind regards, Aleksandr Belytskyi

NOC engineer
Speed Internet Exchange
Phone: +31(0)887378399