[ixpmanager] Upgrade to v6 -> ContactGroup changes

Barry O'Donovan (INEX) barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Thu Oct 21 08:57:42 IST 2021

[resending as I unicasted the first reply]

Hi Marinos,

Marinos Dimolianis wrote on 20/10/2021 19:06:
 > We (in GRIX) have developed in the previous version of IXPM (v5.8) a
functionality that gets from each customer their contacts and from each
contact the related group values (considering that we pass a customer to
a function):

 > $contacts = $customer->getContacts()->getValues();
 >
 > $contact->getGroups()->getValues()

If I understand you correctly, this should help:

https://gist.github.com/barryo/314798784c0956d6f8c8ae5a0ab1a1f3

 > I have struggled a lot with identifying the changes and how we can
translate them but I could not find any appropriate solution.

We used to use:
https://www.doctrine-project.org/projects/doctrine-orm/en/2.10/index.html

We now use: https://laravel.com/docs/8.x/eloquent

The changes are extensive so it's not surprising you can't find a quick fix.