[ixpmanager] Issue in MAC address discovery with the script for Arista Switch

Ahmed Al-Saruri ahmed.alsaruri at x3me.net
Mon May 3 10:46:33 IST 2021

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your elaborated response.

I have the update-l2database.pl  script run once every hour for all
switches without specifying  a vlan and this was working fine for Huawei
switches.

However, I have noticed that this was causing the issue for the Arista
switch and once the vlanid was added in the script the MAC addresses were
discovered without issues.

--

Warm Regards,
Ahmed Alsaruri