[ixpmanager] slow-to-rd-handler: permission denied

Lisa Van Loo Lisa.VanLoo at belnet.be
Tue Mar 23 10:41:28 GMT 2021

Greetings,

I've installed IXP Manager for the first time and it's been surprisingly easy to get up and running until I started on the slow configuration. I've followed all the installation steps as described in the documentation, the only place where I've deviated is that the IXP Manager server is also the slow collector as this is a trial installation.
When I try to run the slow-to-rd-handler I get Permission denied on line 130 (see complete output below).
Because it seems to be a permission issue I've tried running it as root, changed permissions to 777 on both sflowtool & slow-to-rd-handler, tried a reboot but it changes nothing.
I'm no programmer but it looks like it can't run "sflowtool -4 -p 6343 -l" so I tried to run it manually and it seems to work just fine.

OS: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS server
IXP Manager version: 5.7.0
PHP version: 7.4.3

Error output :