[ixpmanager] MRTG collector is on a different server

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Mon Mar 22 22:43:00 GMT 2021

Basil Elbalaawi wrote on 17/03/2021 02:01:
> Now, I am forwarding a verification of the output from ixp-manager from
> the mrtg host server . which my system show the graph from ixp-manager
> application but i can'e see it from mrtg server , there is anyone can
> help me?

Hi Basil,

If the graphs are visible from IXP Manager, then from our point of view,
this is working.

If it's not working from a different application, then maybe there's a
problem with the URL you're using?  You should check the logs to see
what URL is being queried by IXP Manager and see if you can query this
URL from your browser.

indexmaker is an mrtg program.  We don't use it in IXP Manager and
unfortunately can't support it from this mailing list.