[ixpmanager] Installation failing when installing PHP dependencies

Tim Densmore tdensmore at tarpit.cybermesa.com
Sun Mar 21 18:51:21 GMT 2021

Hi Mauricio,

I have nothing to do with maintaining this project and probably can't be
of much help, but since I was working on my lab this morning I decided
to give it a quick run-through on a VM to see if anything had changed
recently.
I can't replicate this on a fresh install of 20.04.02 and the latest
autoinstall script from github - my installation completes without error.

What you included appears to be output from the installer - I imagine
they'll want output from /tmp/ixp-manager-install.log.
Here's what mine looks like from what appears to be around that section:

Package moontoast/math is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use
brick/math instead.
Generating autoload files
composer/package-versions-deprecated: Generating version class...
composer/package-versions-deprecated: ...done generating version class
 > Illuminate\Foundation\ComposerScripts::postAutoloadDump
 > @php artisan package:discover
Discovered Package: anahkiasen/former
Discovered Package: barryvdh/laravel-dompdf
Discovered Package: fideloper/proxy
Discovered Package: intervention/image
Discovered Package: laravel-doctrine/orm
Discovered Package: laravel/horizon
Discovered Package: laravel/socialite
Discovered Package: laravel/telescope
Discovered Package: laravel/tinker
Discovered Package: nesbot/carbon
Discovered Package: parsedown/laravel
Discovered Package: pragmarx/google2fa-laravel
Discovered Package: socialiteproviders/manager
Package manifest generated successfully.
49 packages you are using are looking for funding.
Use the `composer fund` command to find out more!
 > @php artisan clear-compiled
Compiled services and packages files removed!