[ixpmanager] MRTG collector is on a different server

Basil Elbalaawi saifbasilyazan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 00:14:37 GMT 2021

hi support

anyone can help me to solve this issue ,  mrtg-rrd

can't be shown the graph of mrtg with rrdtool , why there is no output?

Now, I am forwarding a verification of the output from ixp-manager from the
mrtg host server . which my system show the graph from ixp-manager
application but i can'e see it from mrtg server , there is anyone can help
me?

you can check the attachment files  and link below :
*.*
*.*
*.*

*Enable CGI*