[ixpmanager] MRTG collector is on a different server

Basil Elbalaawi saifbasilyazan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 15:20:11 GMT 2021

now , I can't see the html output from the Mrtg Host device !!!

if you please what must be change or add to view the html pages ??

so my procedure like follow :

*root at mrtg:~# apt-get install mrtg mrtg-ping-probe rrdtool librrds-perl
snmp snmpd snmp-mibs-downloader apache2 libapache2-mod-perl2
libnet-snmp-perl libgd-gd2-perl libcgi-pm-perl*

can view the link or slide of some configuration .

*https://imgur.com/a/2QAQsbU <https://imgur.com/a/2QAQsbU>*

*?????*