[ixpmanager] MRTG collector is on a different server

Ian Chilton ian at lonap.net
Thu Mar 11 14:36:53 GMT 2021

Hi Basil,

Our MRTG setup uses log files, because history.

These are in /srv/mrtg and I setup nginx with:

   location /mrtg {
     alias /srv/mrtg;
     autoindex on;
   }

So I can go to: https://mrtg.ourdomain.net/mrtg and be able to browse
the files.

IXP Manager is then configured with:

GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_WORKDIR="/srv/mrtg"
GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_LOGDIR="http://1<host>/mrtg"

Does that answer your question?

Ian