[ixpmanager] Confused on Reseller Configuration

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Mon Mar 1 17:55:56 GMT 2021

I'm still lost on this problem. Configuring the customers with no
physical ports, but vlan interfaces, does not allow me to connect them
to the route servers.  Right now the only solution I can figure is to
make a set of dummy interfaces on one of the bird routers to assign to
these resold customers.  "Fanout" and "Reseller" ports seem to have no
provision for multiple mac-addresses/customers on a single uplink port.
Am I missing something?