[ixpmanager] IPv6 bilateral Peering Matrix

Lisa Van Loo Lisa.VanLoo at belnet.be
Wed Jun 2 14:58:52 IST 2021

Hi all,

I have an issue with my IPv6 Peering Matrix, it doesn't load the sessions array correctly.
Code in resources/views/peering-matrix/js/index.foil.php:
sessions = <?= json_encode( $t->sessions ) ?>;
custs = <?= json_encode( $t->custs ) ?>;

I inspected the webpage and the custs array has all the correct customer info with autsys, name, rsclient, activepeeringmatrix, ...
When I first found the problem the sessions array had information on 2 peers that I had made for testing purposes, they belonged to a different vlan (that didn't have peering matrix enabled) than the real customers and didn't even have IPv6 enabled.

I deleted those two peers hoping that would fix the problem, then I deleted their vlan, now I get this when inspecting the page:
sessions = {"":{"shortname":null,"name":null,"activepeeringmatrix":null,"peers":{"":null}}};

It's not that there aren't any BGP sessions to display, I've checked the db and both the bgp_sessions and bgpsessiondata tables have IPv6 entries. Something that may have been a problem: the deleted vlan had the same 802.1q tag as the matrix vlan.
I've tried reloading apache, mysql, rebooting the server, turning the matrix off and on again, nothing changes.
The IPv4 Matrix works perfectly.

Regards,
Lisa