[ixpmanager] Confused on Reseller Configuration

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Fri Feb 26 16:14:52 GMT 2021

I have one port set as "Reseller" and the reseller on that port is
configured.  They bring in eight peers who each have their own IP
addresses and mac addresses all on an L2 network.  When I go to
configure these resold customers' IP addresses, I am required to define
a port for them, but I am not allowed to use the reseller's port,
because it is taken.  The documentation states "one port - one mac - one
address", which is contradicting with how the reseller is bringing me
these peers.  How do I properly define the customers of the reseller?