[ixpmanager] MRTG just decided to stop working...

Vladislav Bidikov vladislav.bidikov at finki.ukim.mk
Sun Feb 7 21:23:03 GMT 2021

Hi,

env LANG=C /usr/bin/mrtg --check /etc/mrtg.cfg
says nothing (which if i'm not mistaking means that the cfg is fine)

i did not see a mrtg process runing so i did a
/etc/init.d/mrtg restart
Now there is a process...
Not sure why and how mrtg died 🙁

This is not fun...

Any idea how to be certaion that mrtg is runing... now the graphs look very bad...

[cid:c0cc8363-1eb0-47de-9670-7aa59d2f3553]

Thanks for the super fast help...

--
V.B
FCC