[ixpmanager] Support for Huawei - S6720-54C-EI-48S-AC

Mauricio Oviedo mauricio at socium.cr
Fri Dec 24 03:00:11 GMT 2021

Hi Folks,

We are still having issues to connect the Huawei Switch to IXP Manager.

https://github.com/opensolutions/OSS_SNMP/issues/72

Any help is highly appreciated, as this is the only Switch for this IX.

Thanks,
Mauricio

De: "Barry O'Donovan (INEX)" <barry.odonovan at inex.ie>
Fecha: miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2021, 06:15
Para: INEX IXP Manager Users Mailing List <ixpmanager at inex.ie>, Mauricio Oviedo <mauricio at socium.cr>
Asunto: Re: [ixpmanager] Support for Huawei - S6720-54C-EI-48S-AC

Hi,

I'll follow up on that GitHub issue,

 - Barry

Mauricio Oviedo wrote on 14/09/2021 22:00:

Hi all, unfortunately we are still unable to see the S6720 ports in IXP Manager.

We appreciate your help on this or pointing us in the right direction.

Best,
Mauricio