[ixpmanager] [Peering matrix] Life time of bgp sessions

Manel Perez manel.perez at csuc.cat
Thu Dec 16 14:31:13 GMT 2021

Hello Barry,

I made some check.

1)  I Changed the time from 7 days to 14 days. Then I saw more "green's" in peering matrix, but I still saw some asymmetric values.
2)  I Changed the time from 14 days to 28 days. I only saw one different value. In my opinion, that is normal.

I believe that ports capacity higher than 10 Gbps is difficult to catch sflow (bgp traffic), then there are only two solutions:
 - increase the sflow rate, but that could be dangerous.
 - Increase longer interval peering matrix (it works for us)

I think it's easy to change it but could be a new good feature.

Thanks for the support

Manel Pérez
CSUC