[ixpmanager] A word of thanks to Yann Robin

Barry O'Donovan (INEX) barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Fri Aug 27 11:56:09 IST 2021

All,

The v6.0.1 release also reflects Yann Robin's final official
contributions to the project (although we have some features worked on
by Yann still in development). Yann has relocated back to France and has
taken up a position with another company.

Yann has been with the project for five years and during that period the
number of IXPs using the platform grow from 27 to nearly 200.

The IXP Manager project and INEX both want to sincerely thank Yann for
the work he has done and the commitment he has shown to make IXP Manager
the success that it is today. There is no doubt the work he has
undertaken has helped enable a better internet in so many countries -
especially where they were battling against the system to make it work -
and his programming fingerprints will endure in these places for many
years to come.

We wish Yann every success in the future. Bonne chance.

INEX