[ixpmanager] Fwd: MRTG does not show Overall and infrastructure graph

Nick Hilliard (INEX) nick at inex.ie
Sun Apr 18 13:50:35 IST 2021

Jose Gonzalez wrote on 15/04/2021 16:57:

> Hi Nick, thanks for your answer. All switches are reachable, because we
> have measurement for all members, so the MRTG is working fine. The main
> issue is the Overall and Infra measurement, that I suppose is
> consolidated for all member's. Am I right?.
> That's  why I am asking for support, if there is something missing with
> the IXP. I can send you the screenshot for all members graph's ;
> I'm using rrd.

There are two potential problems here: 1. rrd files are not getting data
and 2. ixp manager is not showing the data.

Can you make a copy of mrtg.cfg, then carefully remove all the SNMP
community strings from that copy, and post the part of the config file
up to and including "ixp001-bits"?  This is to confirm that mrtg is
configured properly.

Nick