[ixpmanager] Fwd: MRTG does not show Overall and infrastructure graph

Jose Gonzalez josegonzalez at pitperu.net
Thu Apr 15 16:57:17 IST 2021

Hi Nick, thanks for your answer. All switches are reachable, because we
have measurement for all members, so the MRTG is working fine. The main
issue is the Overall and Infra measurement, that I suppose is consolidated
for all member's. Am I right?.
That's  why I am asking for support, if there is something missing with the
IXP. I can send you the screenshot for all members graph's ;
I'm using rrd.
best regards