[ixpmanager] MRTG does not show Overall and infrastructure graph

Jose Gonzalez josegonzalez at pitperu.net
Wed Apr 14 18:54:30 IST 2021

Dear support,

I sent this email, because we have an issue with the MRTG. The MRTG is
running on the same server with the IXP, and the process is running well,
you can see the graph from the different members and switch as well, but
the ixpmanager does not show me the Overall and the infrastructure graph,
it looks empty from the app. I already stop and start the MRTG service, Up
and down the IXP, and restart the server with the same results. There is no
error message for the MRTG and I'm pretty sure that is running fine. I
send  you the information that is requested by the best way to ask. Thanks
for your help.
1.- .envsupport file
2.- link for laravel log:
https://pastebin.ibn.ie/?4f7f4e0ced1562df#CJFCH5rBambXEUKmDJhbkKRunV28vLXoXMJFpeTePx6A
3.- Ubuntu version: Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        18.04
Codename:       bionic
4.- PHP version: PHP 7.4.11 (cli) (built: Oct 18 2020 19:39:25) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.4.11, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies