[ixpmanager] Graph MRTG Sub Interface IXP Manager

Nick Hilliard (INEX) nick at inex.ie
Fri Sep 4 10:55:04 IST 2020

Hersan Yudhaprana wrote on 04/09/2020 10:30:
> I have case our customer using NNI Port to our router, with 2 different
> services. How i can graph sub interface at ixp manager? By default only
> port and LAG appear.

Hi Hersan

If the customer is connected to a subinterface with a name (e.g.
GigabitEthernet1/10.100), and if IXP Manager is correctly configured
with switch interface polling, then this interface name should already
appear in the list of ports on the switch.  If it's there, you'll need
to change the port type from "Unknown / Unset" to "Peering", and once
you do this, it will appear in the drop-down list of ports available for
customers.