[ixpmanager] Aggregate Graph is a Fixed Number

Nick Hilliard (INEX) nick at inex.ie
Sat Oct 31 13:24:37 GMT 2020

Shahab Vahabzadeh wrote on 31/10/2020 08:44:
> Dear All,
> I am facing new problem in IXPManager, Its few weeks that our Aggregate
> graphs are not working and its showing a fix number: 550Gbps but Member
> graphs are correct.
> You can see aggregate graphs in attachment of this email.

Hi Shahab,

this is an MRTG graphing error.  Usually it means that one or more of
the switches is unavailable via SNMP.

You should check that all the switches defined in IXP Manager are
reachable via SNMP, and that none of the ports are marked as "Database
Only", i.e. that you're not using any ports which have disappeared from
the switch configuration and which are showing null results when polled
via SNMP.

Also, in-bits should match out-bits on your aggregate graphs (+/-
1%-2%).  If it doesn't, then there is a problem with your configuration.