[ixpmanager] IRRDB filtering with LACNIC's IRR

Ryan Woolley rwoolley at communityix.org
Wed Oct 28 18:09:36 GMT 2020

Okay, sounds like what I configured (in /irrdb-config/list ) was what I
should have configured.

I can confirm that the hostname is set in IRRDB Sources and also shows up
in the corresponding SQL table.  However, $this->whois is not set when
Bgpq3.php runs, so it's presumably something upstream failing to set
->whois to the hostname from the table.  I'm not sure where to look for
that, but I think Barry is correct that the net effect is that hostname is
ignored.

Thanks,
Ryan