[ixpmanager] IXPmanager and https?

Jan Ferré Jan.Ferre at DeiC.dk
Thu Oct 22 08:49:59 IST 2020

Thanks for answering, Dominik

My problem was that I couldn't find where to read how to make IXP
manager do https. Or rather to make the internal links be https-links.

However a colleague of mine found the place to read:
https://docs.ixpmanager.org/install/runtime/ where they describe running
IXP-manager behind a proxy. And that's exactly what we aim for.

Jan Ferré

--
Jan Ferré (JF6044-RIPE)| DeiC | Head of Network Operations
Jan.Ferre at DeIC.dk | +45 2160 8012 | +45 35 888 225