[ixpmanager] IRRDB PREFIX FILTERED - possible to see reason?

Tim Densmore tdensmore at tarpit.cybermesa.com
Thu Oct 22 07:02:58 IST 2020

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the guidance - that was the problem.

I'm just getting familiar with the platform currently so hopefully this
isn't blindingly obvious, but I didn't see anything in the docs.

Based on this experience, it doesn't seem like bird-reconfigure is run
on the route servers when a new member is added - is this correct?
If so, should we be running it as a cron job, or is there some other way
to trigger a run remotely?

Thanks again,

Tim Densmore