[ixpmanager] More Specific Advertising in Route Servers

John Osmon josmon at rigozsaurus.com
Mon Nov 16 19:41:19 GMT 2020

IXP Manager has the concept of 'skins' that you can read about here:
   https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/skinning/

In essence, most actions that IXP Manger conducts can be overridden by
placing files in an alternate directory structure.

Nick is suggesting that the stock IXP Manger won't do what you wish, and
the you will need to create a custom version.  In this case, you can
likely copy a single file, and then make the suggested edit.