[ixpmanager] Problem with SFlow

Ikusan Charles Abimbola c.ikusan at ixp.net.ng
Wed May 20 14:02:13 IST 2020

Dear Nick,

I have been following up with this thread for days which is related to
the issues I have with my sFlow.

Since we have not been able to hear from Salvador, I have done what you
asked him for if you could also assist us to resolve the issue at hand.

Underneath is the # perl sflow-to-rrd-handler --infraid 1 as requested.

I hope this information will be useful to resolve this issue.

Warm regards,

Charles.