[ixpmanager] Error mapping during migration

willy.konga at gabix.ga willy.konga at gabix.ga
Tue Mar 31 00:26:33 IST 2020

Hello,

In the hope that everyone is doing well, I am writing to you today to submit the following problem to you: during the migration process from ixpmanager v5.4.0 to v5.5.0 I encountered the following problem at the time execution of the order
./artisan doctrine: schema: validate . I encounter the following error:

Validating for default entity manager...
[Mapping] FAIL - The entity-class 'Entities\TrafficDailyPhysInt' mapping is invalid:

* The association Entities\TrafficDailyPhysInt#PhysicalInterface refers to the inverse side field Entities\PhysicalInterface#TrafficDailiesPhysInt which does not exist.
[Database] OK - The database schema is in sync with the mapping files.

While everything seems to be working fine, should I be concerned about this error? Im running my ixpmanager on ubuntu 16.04.

Thanks.