[ixpmanager] Upgrade 5.2.0

Dominik Bay db at rrbone.net
Mon Mar 23 20:08:57 GMT 2020

On 3/23/20 9:07 PM, Shahab Vahabzadeh wrote:
> Barry,
> Appreciate ur help,
> Would u please tell me for a secure backup which files and which
> databases I need to backup? Maybe full database + some files like .env
> or cron files?

We put the application into maintenance mode like in the upgrade guide,
take a mysqldump and just tar the whole directory. But we never needed
it for now, as the upgrades worked smoothly :-)

Cheers,
Dominik

--
rrbone GmbH - Ruhrallee 9 - 44139 Dortmund
HR B 23168 Amtsgericht Dortmund - Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dominik Bay