[ixpmanager] Running MRTG

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Thu Mar 12 08:57:35 GMT 2020

Hi Fabiano,

have you looked at this:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/grapher/mrtg/#troubleshooting

If so, we'd need a lot more information and a lot of this is covered
under 'The Best Way to Ask for Help' at:

https://www.ixpmanager.org/support#asking-for-help

If troubleshooting above doesn't help, we're always eager to have people
contribute improvements and other tips to the documentation.

Thanks,
   - Barry