[ixpmanager] Disable Info for Public

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Fri Jan 24 19:29:33 GMT 2020

Shahab Vahabzadeh wrote on 22/01/2020 19:08:
> Also I have another question? How can I get graphs or latest and
> maximum number of infrastructure via API? What are the methods?

Assuming you mean the current and maximum statistics per infrastructure,
you can find details for this on the same page as previously referenced:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/grapher/api/#api-access

E.g. for INEX LAN1, we'd use:

https://www.inex.ie/ixp/grapher/infrastructure?id=1&type=json

> Also I want to disable graphs for public but only my api can get them?

Again, you'll find this on the same page:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/grapher/api/#access-control

and then use an API key to access them yourself:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/api/

  - Barry