[ixpmanager] Newbie - Failed to add Arista Switch via SNMP

Salvador Bertenbreiter salvador at pitperu.net
Tue Feb 4 20:17:12 GMT 2020

Hi guys,
It's Salvador Bertenbreiter from PIT Peru, we are the neutral IXP in Peru,
and we love IXP Manager :)

We are trying to add our Arista switches to the IXP Manager system, but we
are facing issues when trying to add them via SNMP. I tried a snmpwalk -v
2c from the console of the IXP Manager server and it works, and when I add
the switch manually, it looks like it kind of works because it recognizes
the OS version. That being said, when I click on the SNMP actions (in the
switch) and select "view / edit ports", the system redirects me to an error
500, and nothing happens.

Any ideas?

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]