[ixpmanager] Your user account is not associated with any members., Why?

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed Dec 30 22:11:29 GMT 2020

Hi Basil,

There are no normal situations where you need to execute SQL commands to
get IXP manager to do something.

If you can't log in at the moment after executing raw SQL commands,
there's a good chance that you've done some damage to the database, so
you will need to restore from backups.

Once you've installed IXP Manager via the installer,  you should add all
future usernames / organisations / etc via the web front-end.

Nick