[ixpmanager] sending email on IXPmanager

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Tue Aug 25 17:01:27 IST 2020

Hi,

that error indicates you're using a self-signed ssl certificate or have
some tls configuration error. The best option is to fix that specific issue.

NB: The following is not recommended security practice:

Based on your configuration (10.244.2.152) it looks like this is an
internal network so you could drop down to unencrypted SMTP via:

MAIL_PORT=25
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=false

If you want to try and ignore the validation, there are solutions that
are google-able such as [1] but I haven't tried these and it's not a
support configuration as it requires editing a file (config/mail.php)
which is under version control.

Hope that helps,
  - Barry

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/a/46783861