[ixpmanager] Independent Route Server

Justin Wilson (Lists) lists at mtin.net
Mon Aug 24 07:11:41 IST 2020

What happens to all of your peers who filter out prefixes smaller than a /24? This is pretty standard practice across the board these days. We thought of doing smaller blocks ourselves, but after polling the members, we decided it was not a great idea.

Justin Wilson
j2sw at mtin.nethttps://j2sw.com - All things jsw (AS209109)
https://blog.j2sw.com - Podcast and Blog