[ixpmanager] AS-SET Is not Working

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Mon Apr 20 07:05:08 IST 2020

Hi Shahab,

it's better if they (43754) fix the AS-SET to include their own ASN.
That way they will also fix filter generation on their upstream or any
bilateral peer.
Everybody else generating filters from the AS-SET does also not do the
AND, so your suggestion would fix it only for the IXP route servers, not
for the other places.

Greetings,
Frank