[ixpmanager] Route server not reflecting prefixes.

Sam Malyon Sam at commsphere.com.au
Thu Apr 16 14:27:26 IST 2020

Hey Nick,

I got it getting the prefixes down correctly now from IRRDB, but when it tries to create the config to hand off to the routers, it just says error 500 and stops working after 30 seconds.

Hurricane Electric: [IPv4: 619894 total; 0 stale; 619885 new; DB updated] [IPv6: 214641 total; 0 stale; 214640 new; DB updated]
Valve Corporation: [IPv4: 64 total; 0 stale; 0 new; DB updated] [IPv6: 290 total; 0 stale; 0 new; DB updated]

-Sam