[ixpmanager] Route server not reflecting prefixes.

Sam Malyon Sam at commsphere.com.au
Thu Apr 16 12:30:15 IST 2020

Hey Guys,

So I have an issue with Bird2 and IXP Manager, I cant where the issue lies but if anyone can work it out, it's here.

So we have 3 peers on one of the route servers testing it and it accepts routes just fine, but the problem is that it is not reflecting them. I have searched the route tables on bird and can see all of the routes but each peer cannot see another's prefixes. The Route Server is acting more like a route collector than server.

We have 3 RS and all 3 are doing the exact same thing.

I don't know where to go with this, Any Ideas?

I have attached an un-redacted copy of the route to see if it's a config issue.
https://pastebin.com/ym0JSPWC

-Sam